Keep up to date with upcoming events and see what’s been happening in School by reading our twice termly Whole School Diary of Events, following your child’s class twitter and class blogs. Parents will also be kept updated with events and school life messages via ParentMail.
As a paperless School it is important that we have all parents and carers registered to use ParentMail. ParentMail is used by over 5,000 schools across the UK to communicate with 4 million parents and carers by email and text message.
ParentMail will be beneficial to you because:
- Messages will get to you reliably
- We can send messages directly to parents and carers at the same time
- You will quickly know about important or urgent messages
- GDPR compliant secure online Forms/Permissions and Surveys
- We can tell you more about what’s going on at the school
- iPhone and Android apps available for parents on the go
For help in registering please contact the school office. Or alternatively there is help and advice available to you via the parent help site.